Barbatella is coming to Old Naples: a new kind of restaurant that will grow on you in the same way that the leaves and branches of a grape vine develop out of a shoot: a barbatella.
Imagine the rustic landscapes of the Italian regions, each one with its own identity defined by its cuisine. Barbatella will offer an extensive menu that incorporates fresh interpretations of authentic dishes from many of these regions:
- » You will enjoy pasta with typical ingredients from Emilia-Romagna, the Veneto, Tuscany,
- Puglia and the Adriatic shores.
- » Meat and fish will be prepared on the rotisserie and the grill or in the deep-fryer and the
- smoker: whole roast duck, smoked pork baby back ribs, Venetian style meatballs, and much
- » In our wood-burning oven we will make signature pizzas with cheeses and garnishes that
- emphasize a fresh Italian take on a favorite.
- » Another exciting prospect at Barbatella is the production of home-made Italian ices – gelatos
- and sorbets – available as individual portions to enjoy as you wander around Old Naples."
Our ingredients are Mediterranean in origin and global in connection. They give flavors to our menu that will lift your spirits and tease your taste buds.
Barbatella has a beautiful courtyard setting with views along historic Third Street South. Inside the restaurant are casual and relaxed dining rooms with stone floors and wood accents, one of which holds the pizza oven and custom gelato counter that enliven the decor.
There is a twenty-seat bar which features 100 wines available by the glass, made possible by a state-of-the-art wine preserving system.
Barbatella’s offerings will surely grow on you as you come to enjoy its lively atmosphere and a dedication to the best of Italian rustic cooking.